1. If you lived in a house made of jello, what flavor would it be? Any particular reason?
I would cry. Or scream. Or both. I hate jello. It’s unnatural and wiggly and gelatinous. If I lived in a house made of sweetened slime, I’d wonder about my sanity. (More so than I already do.)
2. What is your first reaction when someone knocks on your door?
3. Does a blue sky or blue ocean make you happier? Why?
Both. Neither. I love blues skies and blue oceans but also light, puffy clouds and rolling grey ones as well as crystal, clear turquoise water and stormy seas. I love nature in all her moods.
4. If you were out enjoying a beautiful day and suddenly it started raining, what would you do?
Dance in the rain.
5. Whose name makes you smile as soon as you hear it? Care to share why?
Spike. I envision lots of funny scenes in Buffy the Vampire Slayer every time I hear his name.
6. Dog, cat, fish, or rabbit?
Human. I’m actually human. Or do you mean to eat? Because I do like sushi (sorry, Nemo). Oh, a pet? Cat.
7. What’s your favorite mode of travel?
Transporter. “Beam me up, Scotty.” Teleportation is awesome.
8. If you had to stay up all night by yourself in a deserted building, what would you spend the time doing?
Sleeping. Oh. Crap. Never mind. Is there wine? It’s my fake all-nighter so I say, yes, there’s wine. I’m going to go ahead and let you all know just how boring I am: I’d stay up reading and writing.
9. Running in the rain or running in the gym? (Even if you don’t run! ha!)
Hmm. I don’t run. Ever. I’d probably slip and fall either way so it really doesn’t matter. Though, if I’m in the gym, I’d have to be around people so…rain.
10. To stand alone on a mountain peak or dance in a crowded club?
I think I just covered that. (Psst…I’m a hermit.) Alone on a Mountain Peak might be the name of my next book…
11. Who do you write for?
Me. (And I have at least two posts about this.)
It’s been a bit since I joined in a blog hop. Thanks to Rachael Ritchey for tagging me and making me answer these questions she made up. Yes, she made them up. That’s in the rules. Yes, there are rules. I broke them. And had fun.
There’s a thing about 11 for this tag: 11 rules…no. 11 cups of coffee…hmm. Ah. 11 tags, 11 answers, 11 questions… Something like that.
For me, I’m going with this…
Consider yourself tagged.
Join in, have a bit of bloggy fun, use the awesome Blue Sky Tag banner (that Rachael designed).
Okay, if you’re going to play, here are your questions:
- Do you judge a book by its cover?
- What’s your favorite color? (Specific shade would be awesome…just saying.)
- Which animal is smarter: chimpanzees or dolphins? (Except if Geoff Le Pard plays because he will say “mice”.)
- What’s your least favorite part about writing: editing, revising, or proofreading?
- Are there any mythological creatures you believe are real? (Or wish they were?)
- Which ridiculously popular book did you not enjoy?
Do You Prefer / Which Would You Rather questions:
- Pen or pencil
- Wine or beer
- Bean bags or straight-back chairs
- A pile of proofreading or a stack of math worksheets
- Monty Python or Three Stooges
Tag. You’re it. Have fun, gentle readers. 🙂 Let me know if you play…I’d love to see your answers to my questions! Yup, I made up these questions just for you. You get to make up your own for the bloggers you tag. 🙂